XFT-120C AED Trainer
XFT 120C AED Trainer
- Completely compliant with current ANZCOR new guidelines (100-120bpm compression rate) and pre-configured with 10 training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
- Designed with a replaceable plug-in card which has been uploaded the languages and scenarios. To insert the card, the selected language and scenarios are installed. Once the Guidelines are changed, customers only need a new plug-in card to update the scenarios.
- Used with a CPR Manikin, it can respond if the training pads connect firmly or not, can prompt whether the position of the electrode pads is OK or not.
- Fully automatic and Semi automatic scenarios selectable.
- Beeping Metronome
Each unit comes with:
- 3x sets of Adult and Child pads
- 1x set of Adult and Child leads
- 240V Australian Compliant power supply
- Soft Carry Case
- Remote Control