HeartSmart Program Launch Competition
- Entry to this competition is free but limited to those who reside in Australia or New Zealand only. Any individual or agency involved in promoting this competition or involved with any of the participating parties is ineligible to enter. Entries must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions and by entering this competition, you are stating that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions. DefibsPlus may use its discretion to refuse to award the prizes to any participant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, all participants must complete the HeartSmart Program on or before 11:59 pm (AEST) on the 31st October 2020. All entrants must provide their full name, and email address when they register in order to be eligible for the prize draw.
- This competition is being run by DefibsPlus in partnership with RMS Cloud in the lead up to the launch of DefibsPlus’ HeartSmart Program.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. If any additional entries are received, they will not be entered into the competition draw. The winners will be randomly selected from the successful competition entries on the 2nd November 2020. The competition is being held across Australia and New Zealand only and there will be two (2) winners, one from each country. The winners of the competition will each receive a travel voucher (up to the value of $1,000 AUD) that can be redeemed for a stay at a property powered by RMS Cloud in Australia (for the Australian-based winner) or New Zealand (for the New Zealand-based winner). The winners will each be able to choose one (1) property from a short-list supplied to the winner by DefibsPlus and RMS Cloud. The travel voucher will cover a full weekend stay (Friday – Sunday) at the property of the winner’s choice. The winners will be notified via the email address they submitted upon registration and must select their chosen property within seven (7) days of receiving the email notifying them of their prize. This competition is being held by DefibsPlus, in affiliation with RMS Cloud, and their decision is final.
- The selected travel vouchers will be sent to winners via email or a postal address disclosed by the winners by the 8th November 2020.
- The travel vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the travel vouchers become unavailable for any reason, DefibsPlus reserve the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The chance to enter the competition will end on 31st October 2020 at 11.59 pm (AEST).
- Entries received after the competition period has ended will not be entered into the prize draw, however, personal information may still be collected and used for marketing and sales purposes. DefibsPlus does not accept responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, delayed or misdirected. Once submitted, all entries become the property of DefibsPlus and will not be returned.
- DefibsPlus is not responsible for any incorrect information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur during the selection of this competition prize draw.
- DefibsPlus reserve the right to offer a different prize award or no prize if they are not satisfied with the draw process.
- If anything happens that prevents or restricts DefibsPlus’ ability to conduct the prize draw or to deliver the travel vouchers to the winners, DefibsPlus may, in its discretion, cancel the draw or reinstate it at a later date under the same terms and conditions or select another winner or winners.
DefibsPlus reserve the right to check the validity of any competition entry or claim (including identity and other personal information pertaining to the participant).