Single Patient Use
- You must buy a replacement when your CellAED® reaches the product expiry (2-years)
- You must buy a replacement if used on a patient
CellAED for life™
CellAED for life™- Annual
$359 plus $198 p.a
Ongoing peace of mind
- Automatic replacement of CellAED® before end of current product expiry
- If you use it, get your CellAED® replaced and skip the manufacturing queue
- Internet of Things connection for remote maintenance checks
- Medical professional & family access to patient’s event data
Most affordable way to
own a CellAED®
$359 One-off purchase
- 13 months shelf life
- Replacement purchase required after event use
- Shelf life expiry notification
CellAED for life™
$359 One-off purchase plus ongoing support service $198 pm
- Automatic replacement prior to expiry every 12 months
- Automatic replacement of device to owner upon event use
- Remote monthly status monitoring – communication battery life, amblent temperature and device location with advice on storage and care
- Access to diagnostic data in the event of use
- Priority client support services
- Priority front ot the queue for device replacement
* Terms and Conditions apply. You will be provided and option to upgrade to CellAED for lifeTM prior to confirming your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
CellAED®️ products are shipped direct from the manufacturer within a week of you placing an order.
Once you have ordered, we’ll automatically keep you informed on your CellAED® delivery timing., It’s important to keep your contact details up to date. You can update your details at any time via email email@example.com
CellAED® products are shipped direct from the manufacturer within a week of you placing your order.
We’ll contact you with tracking details once your order is shipped.
Changing your address, payment or other personal details registered with us is easy. Simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Your CellAED® comes with a non-rechargeable battery and will arrive pre-charged.
CellAED®️have a product expiry of 2-years. You can find the expiry date printed on the back of your CellAED®️ protective case.
No. Your CellAED® will automatically attempt to connect to a cellular network every 30 days to record the ambient temperature, battery status and location. Your CellAED® functioning as an automated external defibrillator (AED) is unaffected.
No. CellAED® is a fully integrated product designed to work without needing to worry about replacing parts like battery or gel pads.
CellAED® is currently approved for use in countries within the UK, European Economic Area, Australia and New Zealand.